Upcycling Cardboard can be so fun and awesome! Below you’ll find 10 ways to Upcycle cardboard. I hope these inspire you and most can even be enjoyed with the kiddos…
1. Indulge- upcycle corrugated cardboard scrap Pendant lighting.
2. Pop Deluxe. For those of that are looking for Eco friendly wall art.
3. Handmade decorative cardboard logs from Lets Upcycle.
I think this is a great DIY project to try. Doesn’t it look so realistic?
4. Esty- 7″x7″ Frame White Roses Cardboard Upcycled.
5. Esty- Jali Wall Letter // up cycled from packaging cardboard.
6. DIY project: drawer dividers from A Real Housewife Of NYC.
7. DIY cardboard chandelier from Jellyfish Jelly.
8. THE BARNYARD METHOD – RAM (Bookshelf) from Karton Group.
9. THE PAPERPEDIC BED from Karton Group.
10. Cardboard Bedroom Suite – A darling room decorated with a box dresser, headboard, frame and lamp. Not sure who made this bedroom set unfortunately for I found it on this site. This set kinda has a cartoon look about it, I think it would be fun to use this set in a kids bedroom or young teens room.
These are just a few of many upscale and creative ways people have re-used cardboard. It’s a fun medium to use for decorating your home. I’m surprised that there is so much out there when it comes to re-using cardboard. I also saw some beautiful toys for kids on Pinterest definitely worth checking out.
- Xoxo Jessica
Trackback from your site.