I’m so excited that it’s almost Fall. I have to say Fall is my favorite time of year, although I love summer I’m ready for the transition into the cooler months ahead. It has been so nice this Summer in Northern California, 70s to mid 80s pretty much the whole time with nothing unbearable which was just wonderful. I’m ready to put away my Summer clothes and pull out my Fall wardrobe!
Fall is where we begin to turn from our outdoor living to spending more time inside with friends and loved ones. It’s time for prettying up your home and preparing for the cooler months ahead.
Below are a few elements of Fall that I’ve gathered together that I’m most excited about as we transition into Autumn. Are you ready for Fall yet?
1.Cozy up by the fireplace.
2. Autumn decorating. Bring natural elements of nature in the home for decor.
3. Lots of comfort foods & hot soups.
4. Fall scented candles.
5. Cozier & warmer clothing.
6. Warmer toned Fall makeup.
7. Multi colored leaves in trees make for nice long walks.
8. Seasonal delicious yummy desserts.
9. Hot drinks help make you feel cozier during Fall like, tea, lattes, mochas and hot coco.
10. Spending time with family and friends with beautiful Fall table decorations.
- Xoxo Jessica
Trackback from your site.