Have you done any decorating in your home for Spring yet? Well if you haven’t had a chance yet I found a couple of easy ideas and fun projects to decorate your home for Spring. When transitioning your home from winter to spring, I like drawing inspiration from Mother Nature. So put away your decorative winter pine cones and replace them with cherry-blossom branches, driftwood, feathers, eggs, sea shells, and quince. After all Spring time brings the joy of new life that sprouts all around us. Here are six fun & easy ideas to freshen up your home for Spring.
1. Make an indoor herb garden in small pots. These could easily be placed in your kitchen or in a room with good natural light.
2. Try grouping water hyacinths or other Spring bulbs in a vintage vessel. This creates beautiful ambiance.
3. Collect a couple of vintage vessels and place Spring flowers inside them. These look even better near a bright & sunny window, as seen in the photo below.
Photo via: Country Living Magazine
Adding plants to your home that represent this time of year can help bring celebration inside your home. Fresh plants clean the air which is a big plus too!
4. Here’s a real fun Spring DIY idea. Make a paper mâché feather nest from Country Living Magazine.
5. Eggs and pebble rocks in clear glass specimen jars.
6. Pastel Galleria art wall:
Another idea for decorating your wall art for Spring, is to try swapping out your pictures with those that represent the current season. For example swap out photos & wall art that represent Spring, pick out photos of a beach, gardens and other beautiful nature scenes.
Also even move art around instead of keeping it in the same spot, people may even think that you bought new art because sometimes they don’t look at the art or notice it.
Image via Casa Sugar
Happy April Fools Day to everyone & I hope you’re having a great weekend.
- xoxo Jessica
Trackback from your site.